SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Wednesday 15 July 2009

Dazed and Confused

Taking a early look at August' issue of Dazed and confused I have to highlight that its actually pretty decent.
Comes with some 3d glasses and a couple of stand out 3d effect pages which is something a little different. It also has a little stand out article on Nigerian (Nollywood) films which is quite amusing, definitely worth the pick up in my opinion.

I'm guessing it should hit shops some time next week, not sure yet.

**edit out today 16/07/09 go pick it up**

SDC11725

SDC11727

SDC11729

SDC11730


Loving bntl like a fat kid loves cake.

5 comments:

Kirsty Brady said...

This looks siiiiiick.
The Nollywood photos look like a visit to my gran's village! hahaha

Kevin Lanre said...

I saw that picture of the woman and the devil on some random site one late night and that shit creeped me out.

Been looking for it ever since but could not find it.

Thanks for bringing this to attention, Lego.

@misterlego said...

stinho.
and u knoooow this maaaaan

Anonymous said...

out today 7/16/09

@misterlego said...

^ thanks for that