SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Friday 20 April 2012

Santigold - Master Of My Make - Believe

Much love to my little, big homie over at Atlantic Records for hooking me up with a copy of the new Santigold album titled, Master Of My Make - Believe. After giving it a spin I must say, Santigold comes good on her second album.
The album's a must for anybody who sincerely appreciates music.
Fortunately for you, ASOS got the scope early to and are streaming it from their website. (but you ain't got to go over there, cos I just ripped it off them)

Good look on enlisting the legend Wiley Kehinde on the art work, it's a lot.And a mad shout out to Santigold in that gold bikini, all oiled up like a fine sexy roast turkey. I see you girl.
aroooof!

Album officially drops on the 23rd of April, pick up a copy (here).


IMG_1901

IMG_1903

IMG_1904

IMG_1905

Loving bntl like a fat kid loves cake.

No comments: