SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Thursday 22 November 2007

Shot down in my prime..

..By influenza. I've been out of comission - in terms of blogging, been doing alot in the mucus game, however. I ventured out to Jessops to pick up my first set of prints from the Minolta XD5, turned out to be a big mistake as it set me back, illness wise, a few days... but some of the pictures came out really well.. some were complete write offs, but it's the first batch.. Here is how a few of them came out, I need to do scans at some point, but for the mean time.....

P1200652

P1200653

P1200654

P1200656

P1200657

Soon come on the scans, I hope.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

photographs of photographs, wahtever next.

look good though.

get well soon buddy.

Kevin Lanre said...

ics always dope as usual...lets create some magic, monday.

0325-- said...

blud, i look like a backstreet midget.

appears to be beautiful grain texture on the shots though.

smash'ing.