SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Monday 23 November 2009

The Hideout Online Store Launches today

Legendary London store The Hideout has opened its webstore today offering many of its exclusive brands to the e-shopping street fashion fiends of the world.

"Over the course of its 10 year history The Hideout Store has foreseen the continuing journey of street fashion by introducing customers to new and ever-evolving international streetwear brands from London, New York and Tokyo amongst other cities." The Hideout

Boasting a selection of brands including Good Enough, Head Porter & Head Porter +, Neighbourhood, Norse Projects, Stussy, Supreme, The Devoted, Visvim and WTAPS you will now be able to order such rare and hard to get hold of items anywhere in the world.

Check it out @ http://www.hideoutstore.com/ & sales@hideoutstore.com

Don't forget the shop:

The Hideout
7 Upper James Street
London
W1F 9DH
+44 (0)20 7437 4929

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sick one! Been wanting to buy incense candles on line for tiiiiiiiiiime. Bang! Now I can pick them up along with my Dope Chef Currency bits at the same time.

What a f**king touch?!!!

Anonymous said...

I had a very similar experience, saw something I really wanted but as the bloke was a cock and was really unhelpful I kept my scrilla in my pocket.

Anonymous said...

http://www.hideoutstore.com/productview.php?product=636

FUCK OFF!

Anonymous said...

They've been fine with me the last couple of time I've been in there, if you actually interact with the staff their friendly enough.

Always said hello on entrance and gladly got stock from the back..

Anonymous said...

same experience, but they sell some good stuff. good post.