SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Wednesday 26 September 2007

Shit.



Yesterday i met Arjun for breakfast and then i met Ramon to go see Superbad.
IT WAS AMAZING

Two of the best phrases

'I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine,
- Yeah the only problem is my back's located on my cock'

'McLovin! IT HAS ONE FUCKING NAME!! What are you Seal or something?'


We ate Minstrels because they are BUMTING. Cineworld formerly known as UGC doesn't fucking sell Beer. So i had fanta, and on our way back we find the bar!



HARD TO FIND is bad boy.




This pub looks like it's missing half of it.

This is what i wore yesterday. Again BARE layers but it had to be done.










I got this hoody in Yellow Rat Bastard in New York, thought I'd get it out because the back of it is fully sick.


My pump's again.

Today was an average day.
I drove for two hours with my dad = SIIIK
I met Gush for lunch, YUM-YUM is amazing although they've stopped doing Old Jamaican Ginger Beer - waste
Said goodbye to Ramon - possibly the best boy I've ever met and the most emotion I've shown since i got kidney failure. I didn't cry tho. Crying is for pussies.
Met Andrew for lunch.
PEACE.

No comments: