SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Friday 28 September 2007

Teeth

Today i wake up at 6am to go to uni.
I have breakfast 'on the go' from TESCO. God bless.


Wore my pink and grey dunk Hi's for like the second time as it was SO COLD and i was wearing my pink and grey mambo bag. These can easily double up as boots as they keep your feet so WARM. Got fucking grass stains on the sued tho NOT IMPRESSED.




Walking back through Worcester Town we see a lot of PC objects.



This is the race course - Poor man's Ascot.



My man had on SHORT shorts AND they were all patched up. I was like WTF?! and he had on loafers. I could not get my head around it.



On arrival at my dentist's i find out Ainsley Harriet had his teeth done there too. I was booked in for filling replacements and a teeth whitening. My face was disabled but at least I have a Hollywood smile.




nice.

Then i went to my cousins house.
Played a lot of Wii.


Peace.

No comments: