SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Saturday 25 October 2008

VOTE FOR A.IN.T



VICE, Volvo, The Independent and Yahoo! have teamed up on a project called Creative 30 which aims to find and celebrate thirty of Britain’s most promising young creative people.

The main man Charlie Crockett founding member of A.IN.T has been shortlisted by the panel from hundreds of applications, and now it is down to the general public to vote on who wins the cash prize. The money would mean we could get up to some seriousley creative stuff, and the future collections are gonna look sick. trust me.

Voting commences on October 20th and runs until November 16th.


To vote click here

3 comments:

Taryn said...

wow, this was inspiring. I am looking to start my line of t-shirts and I wasnt comfortable with sending my t-shirts somewhere else to be screen printed because the minimun amounts to have them screen printed by a company was too much qauntity and too much money for all the colors i wanted to use for my illustrated designs...

So I like how he does his screen printing because it allows him to do 1 shirt at a time.

A.IN.T is hot though.

Unknown said...

Large up aint every time!

Elle Bee said...

getting dirty in stokey warrants my vote, not to mention the dope clothing.