SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Tuesday 10 March 2009

Driving In London Town

For the first time on your own, in your first car is a straight up struuuuuuuugle !
how on earth Chris brown managed to give Rihanna a couple uppers cuts and head locks while still driving a Lamborghini ! while still steering with one hand Is some skill. I struggle to pick my nose and drive my clio at the same time.

Everything was a struggle for me on Sunday I'm tell you. From all the screw faces i got for stalling at a red lights, to all the horns I got from random spiky haired white guys who would have been road kill due to my handicap driving.
On a real a couple of people should have died on Sunday, if not for divine intervention and them not wanting to risk a sick dent in their car.

SDC10874
(i gave my mother £10 to get my car washed on Saturday then got told when i returned home i cost £40 so i owed her £50. i know it don't add up it never does when it involves a Nigerian woman or man at that. And then on top of that it just rained on a bitch)

Not going to lie, white van drivers are straight up fuckers, women drivers aren’t as bad as there made out to be, speed cameras are every fucking where

SDC10870

And Tom toms are the best things ever made (even if they lie about the time to a destinations). It got me from Plumba land to Mitchem, to the Emirates to Deptford then back to plumbaland nicely.
Shiiiiit next to pair of tits, a bum and a slice of bacon the tomtom has to be one of Gods greatest inventions.

But don't even get it twisted by the end of the night I had turned into a BULLY and was bossing my way about on the road like i had been driving for years, indicating to pushing in front of bmw 3 series and Honda civics felt like a fat dude at a hip hop club night.

Hold tight witts and the young lady who caught me strruuuuuuuggggling to park into one of the easiest spaces ever straight up embarrassment im telling you. I now know how Kanye West felt when he listen to 808's on completion EMBARRASSED. I was there for a good 20mins. So in the end I gave up and just piratically parked in the middle of the road.

I cant lie I thought getting a car would reduce the amount of hot crossed bummed females I would encounter but I swear having a car just enhances it! I have some sick 360 degrees vision thing with all the mirrors, which means no hot females goes unnoticed.

but overall getting a cars expensive and long but worth it just so you can do this.

SDC10873

WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT MATCHING YOUR SHOES AND AIR FRESHENER !
(no "big daaawg kesi" and everyone one else, it wasn't really planned just a co incidence)

SDC10872

Holdtight Ollie got me back on this thing.
Holdtight Tina hot Mama Turn Over serious moschino bag on Sunday.
Holdtight Nando's worsis (yeah i know worsis ain't a real word) restaurant ever.
Holdtight Ad' aka hot cross buns

Loving bntl like a fat kid loves cake.

25 comments:

Agostinho said...

hahahahahaha. lego your nuts!

co-sign the car thing being a blessing and a curse.

its nice when your coming back late from somewhere and you know you can just hope in and drive yourself home.

but petrol, tax and flipping MOT takes the piss. oh and not to mention parking tickets!!!

nice one on getting one though. clio's are nice lil' runners, quite nippy too.

@misterlego said...

Famo don't even get me started on how much it cost me to get everything together !
Road tax and insurance tried to give a heart attack !

Anonymous said...

This post = 'LOOK AT ME I CAN DRIVE, I GOT A CAR, IM SO COOL'

Automatic car is you, how can a man not drive a manuel or park. Thats just shameful.

Anonymous said...

aaaaa this is joke, i'm waiting for my provisional so i can start to drive.

love the shoes

Anonymous said...

when will people learn that lego's posts are meant to be tongue in cheek and taken with a pinch of salt.

don't take things so seriously!!!

That's really not the intention.

Anonymous said...

Your just a top prick his had the car for more than month now and never posted shit about.

Love the post Lego had me laughing now I'm waiting for you to come and pick me up X

Anonymous said...

ive got the same deck shoes...from asos...

Anonymous said...

yeh hold tight the asos deck shoes...tight

Anonymous said...

Oh keep sucking DECK SHOE BOY

LOUISE, such a tart, i'd like to see you try

Anonymous said...

y is Be A man such a cunt? did your moms shit you out the wrong way?

Anonymous said...

Everyone should start driving someday, people cant stick to public transport forever Lol.

Dope Fiend said...

LOOOOOOOOOL U KNOW u planned it! Don't lieee!

hahaha.

u still owe me a meal! bully!

n SIGN OUT OF MY FB u punk!

Anonymous said...

finally! another lego classic post. please post more!

Anonymous said...

yh yh louise u on doing ting?
wot ends you from?

@misterlego said...

to much reckless talk is coming my ladies way . . .
enough now . . .

@misterlego said...

oh and shes not on doing things with anyone . . .
unless its to do with me and a can of whip cream

Anonymous said...

Lego it says you should drive an auto seen as you cant drive a manual

Anonymous said...

lego...should u be wearing deck shoes in this weather? just couldnt wait for the sun could you...

Anonymous said...

one of the anon haters is dc, i know this for a fact

Anonymous said...

Whose DC ?
Give me a link to his blog or face book
I'm gonna fuck him up

Anonymous said...

why is this lego breh tryna cock block?

Super Noodle Rach said...

this post is jokess! nice one! your posts always makes me laugh!

Kara Sudoku-Mishap/Hood and Proper said...

LOL @ Misterlego and his merry band of anonymous bloggers!
African mums are G's - mine tries to hustle me all tha time!

Anonymous said...

BIG POST!

I wish I could afford a car, just passing cost me tooooo much dolla. Drivin my mums Punto aint a good look, but the girls seem to dig the light blue.

If I see you around the manner try not to bump my tiny punto.

death to hate!

Anonymous said...

I was the young lady its Blaise:)
dont worry no embarassment i was laughing inside!!