SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Wednesday 8 April 2009

Guru x Carhartt

Just got in from the Guru and Solar at Cahartt Jam. Night was live, good crowd, good vibes. Support acts smashed it. Guru stepped up and dropped 3 songs then jetted. Boooo's quickly followed. All i'm saying...it was free and you got free beers and you saw Guru. Jog on!

Some pictures...

001

Outside

002

Inside

004

Scandal 9/10

009

007

Pro Green 8/10

016

017

019

018

Guru & Solar 6.5/10

As I said at the top the night was live the man who stole the show for me though was Mr BIG.....brought massive anthems in between acts all night.

'Damn couzzzy like a club in here right now'.

Shouts to Carhartt London on this one, especially the man Jay.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

GURU was poor man.

What was with the second track.

I thought was takin the piss or somethin. I rekon its all down to his weak SUPPA producer SOLAR.
Bring Back the Premier!!!!!

Roxi said...

I was totally shocked by the fact that Guru put like 30% effort in that performance - I swear he said that 8.0 was going to be all about upgrading hiphop but he just downgraded himself - that's not hip hop ; 3 tracks and an acapella?
I know some people say that you only get what you pay for; but I can't even call that a promo show!!! I'm seeing him at Cargo on Saturday - I hope he comes better this time !!!!

Matthew Schnickens said...

Old washed up hiphop guys, I dunno what you lot expect when they flop.