SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Sunday 7 June 2009

Pair of...

Got an invite to a warehouse party on Friday....was pretty down until I heard you had to rock up in fancy dress. Theme = Pairs.

Turned out to be live.

Some of the outfits...

CIMG2318

CIMG2269

CIMG2237

CIMG2279

CIMG2236

CIMG2239

CIMG2241

CIMG2254

CIMG2266

CIMG2242

CIMG2302

CIMG2289

Winners in my eyes...

CIMG2326


This girl had no excuse, even at a fancy dress party her choice in footwear was disastrous...

CIMG2322

Good times. I dont know what it is about house parties. You remember what happened to the toilet at that other party I attended well rumour has it someone left two weighty turds in the bathtub at this one.

Apologies for the picture quality, I'm on my reserve reserve camera.

Shouts to Bex, Pilar, Ronojoy and everyone I met from Partizan.

3 comments:

kech_kicks said...

her shoes are fierce Ollie...haha

ohhhh...sneaker prediction at http://kindamadonkicks.blogspot.com

elle bee said...

omg- what do you mean?! those shoes are amazing

alec said...

Was this in Shoreditch?