SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Tuesday 12 April 2011

Hold No Hostage, EHQuestionmark + various other 90's graff mags


I'll be the first to admit I know little about the graffiti scene, but after a recent conversation with record label LEX, we got onto talking about EHQuestionmark, a Manchester design team who are responsible for a lot of the early LEX record sleeves (see below)


Danger Mouse and Gemini - Ghetto Pop Life


Boom Bip - Seed to Sun

The elusive design team are also affiliated with Warp records Autechre




Another project of theirs was graff mag Hold No Hostage (this is how they came to work with LEX on record sleeves) and how I ended up coming across all these sweet 90's covers.


A bit of a long winded way to justify uploading these images but you know, I didn't want the fans to think I just stuck these online because I think posting pictures of graffiti is way reem.













Credit to the flickr user for uploading the images.


No comments: