SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Friday 21 March 2008

It's been a minute

It seems ages ago since I last wrote on here, so now the Easter Holidays are on my door step I am going to be making a lot more effort amidst the mountains of revision needing to be done to post with greater frequency.
I thought to start things off with something fitting for the occasion.
I haven't done light graffiti in a while ... so what better a reason to hit two birds with one stone.
IMG_2802
IMG_2811
IMG_2807
IMG_2808
IMG_2809
IMG_2810

I have added this finally to signify the Roots Manuva gig at Koko that unfortunately I will be missing. I first heard this tune on Danny Wainwright's part on 411VM Issue 31 and ever since it has been a HUGE anthem in my eyes. Do Enjoy ...


This one is getting thrown in for GOOD MEASURE!


In True Lego Style, Shouts to ITCH FM!

1 comment:

@witts_bntl said...

Greg youre a badman.