SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Friday 21 March 2008

Observations...

First of all.. hold tight Skillit, who I found out works at the London Eye today.. Unfortunately it was too late to be blessed with a free 'flight' today.. but a thought for the future.. look out for his album, and a review that will reach this blog when I cop it! Today also marked my last ever visit to Pizza Hut - revolting place.. It's not big or clever.

Anyway, that London Eye is pretty impressive... No love for the Italian snoggers in front of us, unfortunately I didn't capture them in true Mister Lego fashion... but you know them ones. After the Eye, I made use of the Thames Clipper, which by the way is the only way to travel.. Summer-time that's getting linked on a daily basis.. Hold tight the grotty end though! Got some pics of Canary Wharf which I've now decided is my muse, yeah, the whole area is. On with the pictorals..

P1260559
P1260578
P1260583
P1260593
P1260597
P1260611
P1260615

My companion took pictures too!

DSCF1278
"Impressive skid Matt", "Thanks". By PB.

2 comments:

Gynelle said...

maybe you should take up skidding for a living?
Once again gorgeous pics Matt.x

Anonymous said...

your pictures are sik.