SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Saturday 10 January 2009

Keys Open Doors, Keys, Keys, Open Doors

I can't say I have been keeping up with the releases coming from the Clipse with their 'Play Cloths' range but after perusing another blog (Sucker 4 Clothes) I came across the preview for their latest offerings.

I think they have definitely upped their game from the first couple of releases as I really don't think the designs or originality would have blown any one away.

Perhaps you might be inclined to think the same this time round. I guess it's really the cardigan that I am most interested in.

That aside, have a gander at the new range and feel at liberty to express your thoughts ...

clipseclothingpreview




Check the website, blog and store right here

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great group but rapper clothing lines = corniest shit ever.

Kevin Lanre said...

Ice Cream/BBC lite