SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Tuesday 15 December 2009

Exhibition - I Lost My Sole Have You Seen It ?

Last week Friday was the first solo show by artist Suzannah Pettigrew. I got down to the exhibition extremely late with my zebra footed homie, our late arrival seemed to work out quite well as we just missed the large turn out for the show, which allowed us to appreciate the work in peace and quiet.

In all truth and honesty I wasn't to sure what to expect from the exhibition. But I must admit I was thoroughly impressed with the work produced. Two thumbs up to the lady of night.

Holdtight Wah Nails for hosting the exhibition.


SDC12378
SDC12377
SDC12374
SDC12375
SDC12373
SDC12371
SDC12370

If you still haven't checked out the exhibition in person the details are below, well worth the effort.


SDC12379

Loving bntl like a fat kid loves cake.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's krink'd a load of generic stencils and graphics?

Nothing new here and that's coming from someone who works for the Tate Modern.

Just my 10 cents worth.

Anonymous said...

Stop lying you don't work for Tate you loser.
Oh and re work your first sentence, is it a statement or a question ?

Suz P said...

You can't really krink stencils love. It's hand painted. With a krink overlay. Thought someone that worked at the tate modern would have a better eye than that.

All the same appreciate your 10 cents worth. Words without a name. How generic.

Anonymous said...

A bit bland. Seen better 1st years at LCC.


Don't give up the d...

Anonymous said...

The artwork is so-so at best. If in doubt consult a professional.
I'm sick of all this "street art esq" shit getting air time.
Why did you choose Krink? I am genuinely interested in what you as the artist believed the Krink brought to your pieces?

Anonymous said...

wow these are the shittest comments ever!


KICK WITTS OFF BNTL