SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Friday 26 March 2010

AW10 - A Number Of Names

Yesterday my fantastic lady Annoushka over at A Number of Names* gave me a informed run through of the new collections for bbc/ice cream, anything, Bape Ursus and Gourmet. I couldn't take photos for obvious reasons, so you'll just have to rely on my word.

My standout was bbc/ ice cream a/w 10. This has to genuinely be their strongest collection to date. The materials, the subtle references to previous fashion, the key pieces shit its all BANANAS. I wanted everything (ok lie i wanted like 85%)

I fear for many peoples bank accounts when this stuff is dropped later in the year.


SDC12594


Loving bntl like a fat kid loves cake.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice one. really informative post that

Anonymous said...

BBC has got to be the most tasteless, ill conceived brand since Bape and(as far as i can see) now the sole reserve of RnB sweetboys. Surely we are all over this played out, gaudy dirge by now?