SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Tuesday 25 December 2007

2007 Look Back

Merry Crimbo and all of that . . . the days nearly over
and '08 is nearly here
I had to do this before other blogs and myspace's do it..

Highs and lows of 2007 . . .

Primark opening – why did so many chicks fight to buy £2 knickers and £4 shirts? If you were the one of the many women there you should be ashamed!
primark

Gordon brown – I don’t know what to say . . . the labour party man has been hit with more scandals in his first few months of term than I've had hot dinners
gordonbrown

England losing every sporting glory it came so close to winning –

Lewis
Lewis%20Hamilton
Rugby team
dawsonpic
Ricky
Mayweather Hatton Boxing
Football
mcclaren_557756

Amy Winehouse, well what more do I have to say? Husband in jail, cocaine, cutting herself, rehab, telling her audience to fuck off..
winehouseSP_468x935

Britney - shaved her head, lost her kids to the worst rapper ever and fell out with her mother wait aaaaaannnnnd found out her 16 year sister was getting pressed by a 19 year and now is pregnant.
britney_spears_shaving-hair-bald

The sneaker game became shit for a bit still slyly..
airjordan-rd-reminder-1-22-alpha-omega

Collaborations between street wear companies went over board I had never seen anything like it. If I see another ______X______X_______ “is releasing” I'm gonna break my laptop
RTEmagicC_hundreds_head_jpg

Whack sneaker collections on myspace - Fake sneaker heads you know who you are
1005117mc3

People on mypsace that claim to be graphic designers but have some whack rave flyer they made.

All the come back groups, I swear record companies had this all planned out 8 years ago.
spice_girls2

The people who automatically turned into professional photographers since digital cameras became affordable(except my boys on BNTL, they're original showerface mongers with the camera’s, don’t watch that

Global warming went up a couple of notches (I swear we're all fucked).
global-warming-approaching23jan05

Arsenal this season so far, I don’t even support them but shit! Breath taking at times..
adebayor_468x636

Northern Rock account holders, you’re so dumb! Your fucking money never went anywhere, it was safe. But yet you lined up to take your money out! Did you not think if everyone went at once then you may not get your money?
nrock119

Cricket teams drunken movements in Jamaica
cricket003

Pigeons in West End getting over brave, I swear one clothes-lined me the other day!!
imperialpidgeon-thumb

The whole retro thing needs to stop in 2008.
retrokidsparish

The release of the Nike Talaria boot (anyone got a size 6 or 7 I'll buy, whatever price.

Slammin' kicks closing sad times.
SKstore
Deal Real closing, more sad times.
dealreal_dj
Bond international closing EVEN MORE sad times
202563_593e9596_640

What the dunk release, haha.. hold tight all the any guys talking like they were going to have me and Tronics up. Hold tight the mad reselling price before they even released.
what-the-dunk-ct-4

The weak Dollar against the Pound.
data

Poorly made re-issues! Up your game Nike, too many re issues... up your game Nike

A reduced amount of Asian people on road selling pirate DVD's, I can’t lie there has been times I really needed them guys and they were nowhere to be found! It even cost me a link one time with some woman I really liked

The Princess Diana re-trial, fuck it, the royal family did that shit.. those who know the levels know the truth.
diana_car

I don’t think this was this year but Ashley Cole and Master Steps gay allegations..
wanking-cole

Diddy cheating on his girl friend with Siena Miller.. fucking donut! P Diddy and the amount of money he has to pay in child support..
sm11

Add more if I've missed something out because I'm sure there's plenty more!!

4 comments:

@OllieDanger said...

Electro new rave hanger ons!

Sneaker collecting isnt jus a sub culture anymore. Mans think jus cuz they kop exclu they are sneaker freaks or jus cuz u can clean out size and footlocker ur a sneaker freak. Buy what u like but please kno the un written rules and the history behind what your spending ur parents beans on.

In my eyes 07 jus reminded us how fucked up this world is gettin.

0325-- said...

i think we should all walk the roadz bare-foot. like Frodo Baggins.

i like this post. it needs some full-stops (i'm an arsehole for punctuation), but i like the thought put it into it.

props.

Shane said...

Hatton/Mayweather.
Nuff said

Anonymous said...

one of the best blogs on here.

bare kudos legoman!!!!!!!!!

kesi

x