SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Monday 3 December 2007

Flash Gun..

I've been using the flashgun for all my recent pictures, and experimented with how it works when detatched from the actual camera body.. bathroom test-shots were quite weird...

P1200989

P1200993

P1200999

Before I knew it, it was time for our customary Sunday trip across the road to McDonalds, this weeks theme was dairy produce, here we are dressed as eggs...

P1210022
Alex wants to draw your attention to the Roca-wear pantalons...

When queried on my thoughts on the preceding meal, I kept it blunt..

P1210027

More soon.

2 comments:

Josey Rebelle said...

weird? that's putting it mildly...the top pic looks like you're killing some dame in the bath.




you're not are you?

Matthew Schnickens said...

Actually, that's the sink, but yes.. I was =-o