SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Sunday 30 December 2007

Vinyl is Turkey...

My second expedition to Coventry for a night out, and I really hoped this one was going to be better, if you read the post about my last adventure you'd know why!

So meeting Jon and purchasing some alcohol we boarded a train to Coventry, after a slight detour we arrived at the venue at around 9, sparsely populated I feared this could be a repeat of that fateful night earlier this month.

The venue filled throughout the next hour or two and it turned out to be a very busy night, a few sets lacked skill but the effort was definitely there...

The Tomb Crew came on at around 1am after some hardware issues and proceeded to destroy the dance floor with some old skool garage and then a series of devastating dubstep tunes, big up to that blonde girl requesting cockney thug!

The night drew to a close and a small gathering ventured back to Ollie's for the "after party" certain members took to many substances and retired upstairs, big up to Jon for pouring beer down my jeans (cunt)

I finally got home at 6.30pm Saturday and retired to my room for some much needed sleep!

Most enjoyable!

(For all those who want the pictures they're on my Facebook, just search for Andrew Witts and drop me a message)

Selective pictures for blogging:

















1 comment:

@OllieDanger said...

Good blogging Witts.

Thanks to witts and jon for stayin to tidy my house, they did not jus sit there and abuse my efforts with the mop. Waste cadets!

Quote of the night from a fan of BNTL:

'Ollie iv been sayin it for time its all about BETTER NEVER THAN LATE.'