SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Tuesday 25 December 2007

Ungrateful Cunts at Christmas

Now I understand when you're a kid Christmas can seem to be all about presents, getting up at 6am to open you re new console, bike, clothes, games whatever but now we've all grown up why are some people still so ungrateful?

I've spoken to a few people today and all they have done is moan about gifts, moan about stuff they got they don't want or moan about how Christmas is over as soon as you're done opening presents?

I don't wanna sound cheesy here, but all of that stopped a long time ago. It's nice to open that great surprise gift or something you really hoped for but Christmas is all about giving and spending time with family and loved ones oh and the bonus of fine food!

The highlight of my day today have to been the cheer of joy from my Dad when he opened one of his presents from me, and the same with my Mom. Honestly I've never had that reaction before and it was so nice to see the happiness in the two of them. Later on today we went to visit my Nan and Grandad and all of my Mom's family, it was really nice to see everyone together, happy and smiling.

So everyone just appreciate the family you have and the gifts you received, some people are a lot less fortunate!

Paix & Merry Christmas.

No comments: