SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Sunday 13 April 2008

Livin' Proof @ Bar Rhumba.

So the once intimate Livin' Proof has grown up and left home. Seemed to me like alot of the Market Place regulars didn't embrace the venue switch... But even with the extended levels of space, the place was still heaving. Big up the promotional side of things...

All in all, I can't complain.. I was with a good group of people. The dynamic of the night as a spectacle wasn't quite right, and the doorman is a certified cunt.. But I'm not no ranter, people know what was good/bad/etc.

Big up Phoebe and all the DJ's - Snips, Budgie, Mr. Thing & Khalil. Big up the ATCN famalam dem, lots of 4 fingered gesticulations coming up.

DSC_5477
DSC_5481
DSC_5483
GL - Passionately lit.
DSC_5486
DSC_5488
DSC_5494
Maya crawled out from under a Swedish mountain to attend, that's commitment.
DSC_5498
King Femi.
DSC_5500
Was your name really Bella??
DSC_5502
Kesi & Nadira. Mainstays.
DSC_5505
DSC_5507
Reggie.
DSC_5513
DSC_5515
DSC_5523
For some reason everyone keeps doing this to me..
DSC_5524
DSC_5527
DSC_5530
DSC_5534
DSC_5537
DSC_5538
Southside Soldiers - Vanessa & Mischa.
DSC_5540
DSC_5509
GL & YP.
DSC_5544
Your time to the grubby little man that walked around the venue telling people not to sit on the side..
DSC_5546
DSC_5551
AC Slater.
DSC_5553
YP - Mid-giggle.
DSC_5555
The epic DJ Bruce Wayne you sonsofbitches!!!!
DSC_5519
DSC_5556
DSC_5560
"If you put that on the internet I will hunt you down." Go on the go on then.

There's no conclusion needed, I'm a genius, and I'm even schooling seniors

16 comments:

Gynelle said...

BAD BOY NIGHT! BAD BOY PICS!

Yewande said...

OMG. I LOVE that AC Slater Pic. I just Love it. Well done!

just...hernández said...

I approve I approve!!!
lol

NO-BIZZI said...

a twisted fingered brap!

Mrs. W said...

maffew ur ammmaaaazzziinnnggg!

brockley is in the building! hahaaa!

Radi Dadi said...

i sooooo wanted to come last night!!

but...

I've totally pulled a muscle in my leg and can barely walk

next time!

Anonymous said...

big night big night.

Anonymous said...

next year, porches and beemers....

@greg_bntl said...

New Cam ... New Steeze.
Alot

Anonymous said...

HEAVY DUTY!

Kevin Lanre said...

Once again I was absent...Absenteeism is the new cool, hop on that

Anonymous said...

i like the AC slater photo too! nah jokes the photos are a lot! london by night is getting desperate! keep it up
safe
AE CI

. said...

HAHA.

Vanessa, I SEE YA GIRLLLL!!!

s said...

matthew, you told me to do that nonsense with my hands.

i didnt know what on earth i was up to,'make the figure 8' you said... right?

Unknown said...

No Kesi, I never said that!!!

s said...

yes you bloody did.

or at least something like that...

erm, i do the whole 'BLOOD' thing not that 8 ball malarky?

what did you say then?