SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Monday 14 April 2008

Today

What happened today ?
It started off so well and then it just went so so wrong weather wise.

First day back to uni for me after a month, i was there for only an hour until me and "mister cee" skipped that shit and went out and about.

First we bucked one of my boys, for biscuit and tea roadside BUM stylie, only for him
to fucking fall a sleep during mid conversation . . cheeky cunt
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Who agrees with me that the picture looks like one of those holiday pics I LOVE IT (no homo)
and yes i still rep fp, hard like last nights erection (q-tip lyric no homo2)
After the tea and biscuits we reached dover street market
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

i personally ain't into the Japaneses street wear imports they sell so didn't find anything that would let me depart with the "cake" in my pocket.
but these two varsity jackets were BANANAS !
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

But i did spot the new Vandal supremes, and fell in love straight away.
With every thing about it from the nylon upper to the leather inner sole to the black on black to ankle lock shit there just nuts . . . and there a much better fit than my claw moneys. so don't sleep on them you mother fuckers take my word on it
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

So after this, it was back to uni and back with the rain . . .
whats with rain these days ? nah it ain't a good look
some guys like mister cee firmed the rain, i just said gogo gadget umbrella . . and pop umbrella appeared
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

and then i said GOGO GADGET BEATERS ! and vans appeared
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

hit back to uni and ran in to my brother Marcus, who was sporting this rather fly backpack straight from tokyo (argh argh original bird gang member) that tune by lupe paris, tokyo etc . . . was really about him
(where like candles . . . sitting on cake)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


I once reported on how tramps are being creative these days but this guy tried to take me for a mug with no handle.
he asked me for some money as he was lost and trying to get back to brighton !X?* what foolish talk.
after i told him to jog on
he then whipped out a can of tangoo and rolled up a rather large zoot, fucking cunt.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

this could be you lay off the weed

as the day drew near to a end i went barber for my trim
(watch out for my HAIR interview for r.w.o.a.p coming soon)
the gadgets on offer today weren't to great just two digital camera's. he needs to up his game i want a ipod for myself soon.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

one last picture from my beautiful tea and biscuit encounter
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

todays hold tights . .
NODDY just for being her . . . noddy one love momi
GUS's from Eastenders new girl friend keisha, she treated him like he was something off the mcdonalds 99p value menu ! slept with his room mate AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH
THIS man on my tv who has tree branches growing out of his hands and feet (WHAT THE FUCK)
WITTs them wagamama tokens are ding a lot for me, hold tight my next link haha
last but not least hold tight mark speight R.I.P (dont know what happened to my other r.i.p)

ugly kids club new tshirt release/website launch & URBAN NERDS 1st birthday this saturday19th "93 feet east" allah at your kid im there like a hooker in brothel.

loving bntl like a fat kid loves cake

9 comments:

Kevin Lanre said...

You seem to have learned your lesson now.

I carry some beaters around in my bag too...First time i met matt, i told him not to be alarmed if i broke out some old vans from my bag at the slightest hint of rain lol

And about rain, STOP COMPLAINING!

This time last year it was warm and what happened to summer? I'm still traumatized. Looks like the weather has its act together this year and its actually showering in April (Hence April showers)the way i see it, its best to get all that rain out now so summers a blazertton.

Anonymous said...

i always seem to get lost in DSM... wat floor is them jackets on??

i wana see these Vandals Supreme cos they look like anythin for me atm...

safety pins

@misterlego said...

the jackets are in the basement . . .
heres a link to them hypebeast
http://www.hypebeast.com/2008/04/nike-vandal-high-supreme
there just like butter on bread . . . perfect

roc money . . . i forgot to give u ur hold tight for the l.o.t.n

Anonymous said...

i meant in real life cos in the pics they look like anything... yadigg.

skafe

Kevin Lanre said...

lol...minor

Abeg, stop complaining about the weather. She might get pissed off and decide to wash summer again.

Lego, i beg please

Cath. said...

I love the way you make dem Blackcats look like skateshoes. I love you for that.

Anonymous said...

LOL @ u and ur bummy bredrin

And barbers all the time...sweet boy?

s said...

cath i agree.

lego's attire is on fire.

never trying to hard. most cant pull it off.

Anonymous said...

Yeah Pee Wee Herman x Nu Rave New Era and Basketball shoes. Serious