SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Friday 18 April 2008

Quote of the day: Joe Calzaghe

Undefeated Ligh Heavyweight champion Joe Calzaghe will make his debut in America this Saturday, defending his title in Las Vagas against Bernard Hopkins .

The usual shit talking that goes with the pre-fight interviews has been flying around but one quote caught my eye this morning:

Hopkins has claimed that his 56 month spell in prison during his teenage years will give him the edge on Saturday because it has made him a hard man...

Calzaghe replied "Hopkins says he had to go to prison to make himself a hard man. That means he's weak. Me? I was born hard"

Now thats gangster, Calzaghe FTW!

4 comments:

Leumas said...

Even though I support anything British when it comes to Britain vs America, Hopkins will spark Calzaghe.

Elle Bee said...

Hopkins looks like wretch 32

Anonymous said...

leumas, wern't you proven wrong

Anonymous said...

Leumas here, had to sign Anon cus something wrong with my account.

I guess I was wrong. Hats off to Calzaghe. Hopkins is a shell of his former self.