SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Sunday 17 August 2008

Mark Ward x Slam City Skates

I've been seriously lacking lately, this is due to some unhealthy working hours. Its all take with these people!

Anyway Tanone sent out the word for the Mark Ward x Slam City Skates exhibition a couple of weeks ago. Me, Jack and the coldest member of the blog took a trip down to investigate.

Heres what we found...

Pretty busy on the approach.

slamcity 015

slamcity 014

slamcity 021

The good vibes were being provided by this individual...

slamcity 005

These were my favourite pieces from Mark...

slamcity 008

slamcity 010

The above pieces were painted onto aluminimum sheets and hung from scaffolding in a kind of industrial warehouse feel which was different and I thought worked really well.

Dark...

slamcity 006

I vividly remember watching this film when i was a minor and having life threatening nightmares.

Someone please buy me this?...

slamcity 011

slamcity 004

Slam City are most definately looking after the future...

slamcity 016

This item passed under my radar which I will be going back for soon...

slamcity 018

On the whole the exhibition was pretty cool, some really good pieces from an artist who has a very distinctive style. I look forward to his more work from Mark Ward.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Pissed i missed this, work wouldnt permit.

Gonna get down there this week, looks over ill. Nice post Ollie!!

Anonymous said...

That's some nice pieces.

Anonymous said...

Uncle sam X Flava flav= big