SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Thursday 28 August 2008

Supreme AW08

I received the email from Supreme half way through my walk to work, the preview for the Autumn/Winter line was up. Something I've been anticipating for weeks and I'm sure all of you who also read Superfuture have been checking the Supreme thread daily.

Well the first thing I did when I got to work was get on the Supreme site and check out the preview. In summary another solid and consistant collection from Supreme, very similar to last year's AW collection with a few reworks and new peices added in...

No mention of Box tee's or crew's, but I'm sure that issue will be answered soon.

Anyway, this is whats gonna be making me put a dent in my bank account in the near future and a few things I like:

Kings beanie

World famous 5-panel

JFK tee

Veritas Heather crew

Dobby zip hood

25th backpack

Check out the full preview at www.supremenewyork.com

Paix!

5 comments:

@greg_bntl said...

are those herringbone caps snap back or fitted?
either way they look kinda ill!

@witts_bntl said...

snap back!

Anonymous said...

JFK hyyyyyyyyyyype!!

Unknown said...

Definatly getting one of them sweats when i reach NY next month!

Anonymous said...

grab me a black backpack while you're out there, too.

i'll set you da muhneez

lol