SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Saturday 12 June 2010

Lloyal - Lloyalmania Mixtape

My brother from across pond LLoyal, last week dropped his second mixtape, Lloyalmania. Its been in the making for the past two years.

I can vouch for him and say That this mix tape is one of the best hip-hop mixtapes I've heard so far in 2010. From the Lyrical content, to the flow, all the way to the beats everything is on point its a ridiculous.

The beats selection is so varied and different to your average New York mc of today. It just stands out as a healthy piece of meat. theres production from Chase N Cashe, Marco Polo, Beewirks & MF DOOM
.
So make sure you download it and bang this out over the weekend and the rest of the month.

front-cover-copy-1024x1024

My personal track of the mixtape - "6 Homicide feat prophit"
I never heard a American spit so well on a Dubstep beat, come to think of it I never heard an American spit on Dubstep full stop.


The Blaqboard x It's The Official presents "LLOYALMANIA!!!!" by Lloyal


To download the mixtape in its entirety, just (click)

Loving bntl like a fat kid loves cake.

No comments: