SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Tuesday 14 February 2012

Bedwin & The Heartbreakers - The Garbstore Launch

Last week Thursday, I rolled through to The Garbstore to check out the launch of the new Bedwin and The Heartbreakers collection.

Not gonna front, didn't really think to much of the clothes when I first saw them in the ANON showroom way back early last year. I don't know what it was that wasn't doing it for me. Maybe I just wasn't up for giving it a chance at first, or better yet maybe I was distracted by them nice ice cold coca cola folks over at ANON giving out.
Regardless this time around viewing the pieces I was thoroughly impressed and will surely be investing in one of their shirts this summer. My personal pick of the collection was a blacked out varsity jacket.


Like wise, I was impressed with The Garbstore (I'd never made the trip prior), and I must say it's easily one of the best menswear stores in London today. Presentation, collection, visuals its A LOT!
If it wasn't all the way on the other side of London I'd be in there on a regular.

IMG_6100

IMG_6091

IMG_6116

IMG_6079

IMG_6063

IMG_0351

IMG_0347

IMG_0339

IMG_0373

IMG_6012

tumblr_lz701iPH4j1rofprb

IMG_0390

IMG_0373

IMG_5996

IMG_6137

tumblr_lz7112I8Q81rofprb


Shouts out to the my main dude, Skinny Macho.
Shouts out to the ANON family all day long.
Shouts out to the son of the original mr miyagi, Che Shariff.
To check out the full Bedwin & Heartbreakers collection just click (here)


Loving bntl like a fat kid loves cake.

No comments: