SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Tuesday 3 April 2012

A Number Of Names - Press Day

Last week I had the pleasure of going down to the A Number Of Names Press day. To check out the a/w 12 collections from BAPE®, Billionaire Boys Club, Mr Bathing Ape®, Human Made, Gourmet, aNYthing, Chevignon, beats by dre, Bedwin & the Heartbreakers, AMBUSH, Raleigh, C.E and the newly introduced Ebbets Field.

As usual, I wanted to have everything hanging. I can honestly say, there are some really nice pieces from every brand for a/w. With a few new
surprise directions from a couple of labels that will be sure to keep you on your toes and your wallets empty.

As normal I wasn't allowed to take photos of everything on show, but here are few things that I was allowed to snap.



IMG_1830

IMG_1820

IMG_1823

IMG_1822



IMG_1824
IMG_1826

IMG_1829

IMG_1828

IMG_1827

The best news to come from the afternoon was that, EBBETS FIELD Is now being represented by the folks at ANON. A post from myself to come in the commencing days about the brand.

IMG_1834

IMG_1835

IMG_1836

Loving bntl like a fat kid loves cake.

No comments: