SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Sunday 27 February 2011

Last week's top 3 mixes

Once again last week saw yet another plethora of superb mixes in circulation on the internet.

Out of the ones that I came across I have selected my top 3.

- First off is the latest mix for i-D magazine from BNTL extended family member Moxie.

This mix is fantastic and the eclectic selection has definitely introduced me to a number of new tracks and sounds.

This is 100% one for the iPod!


Moxie-ID-one-IMG_3318-e1298375544216

i-DJ: Moxies Exclusive i-D Mix by i-D

Follow Moxie on TWITTER

Check the i-D magazine feature and interview HERE

- The second mix of the week that caught my ear was Ben UFO's "Gimme5 Outlook Festival Mix"

This is yet another outstanding mix from one of Rinse FM's top DJ's which is crammed to the brim with heaps of exclusives.

All about the last track on this mix for me from Becoming Real ft Trim!




Follow Ben UFO on TWITTER

- The final mix I have chosen this week is from another BNTL extended family member; Motive with February's version of his monthly mix.

As usual the tracklisting is solid and features a combination of up-front tracks along with those tracks currently causing a reaction in the clubs.




Follow Motive on TWITTER

No comments: