SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Sunday 11 December 2011

Jose Parla x Converse

Anybody that knows me, will be aware I'm a sucker for a decent pair of cons. So when I first got wift of news that NYC based artist Jose Parla was teaming up Converse on a Product Red Shoe I was extremely excited.
The shoes officially drop tomorrow at Footpatrol (in store and online). At the moment their is no price details but I'm guessing, going by previous product red Converse releases it would be safe to say something around the £100 mark wouldn't be to far off.


Converse-Product-Red-Jose-Parla-CT-Spec-Hi-8-800x600

Converse-Product-Red-Jose-Parla-CT-Spec-Hi-7-800x600

Converse-Product-Red-Jose-Parla-CT-Spec-Hi-2-800x600

Converse-Product-Red-Jose-Parla-CT-Spec-Hi-10-800x600

Loving bntl like a fat kid loves cake.

No comments: