SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Monday 18 June 2012

Umbro Icons Re-Issue: Special Edition

I don't think I'm the only person that thought England would struggle at the Euro's and that I wasn't overly excited over the appointment of Roy Hodgson. But two games in, after a strong hardworking performance against France and an entertaining game against Sweden with one or two tactical sparks of genius (I'm not too sure if I'm giving him or Theo Walcott a little too much credit here) England are looking good and have a great chance of qualifying for the next stage..


So if you had any doubts about buying an England shirt and letting those glorious three lions grace your chest, they should have all been quashed and you should really go out and cop one of these fantastic re-issue England shirts from Umbro. And not to be pessimistic, but even if England do crash out, you'll still have the fond memory of the glory of 1966 or the success of 1970 to cheer you up.

No comments: