SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Wednesday 24 October 2007

Chelsea Vs Schalke.

Arrived back west around 6:15 and attempted to enter Pizza Express amid hoards of Chelsea fans and general thrill seekers in Fulham Broadway... Ridiculous length ques rendered that idea void... So I waited for the fathership next to Gourmet Burger Kitchen, with the intent to eat there...

P1190375
I don't fully understand why or HOW this happened^.. Perhaps something to do with the shutter, but when I took the picture there was about 20 odd people standing/walking in front of me.. and you can just about make out their remnants in this picture..

Apparently GBK wasn't the one, so we went to some Tapas restraunt on the Fulham Island.. Made a nice change.

P1190378

P1190386

P1190385

P1190389

P1190396
6 or 7 seats to our right was the Schalke supporters..

P1190399
Cech played his role.

It was a good game, but I must say we rode our luck on countless occasions.. and they were denied a fairly clear penalty.. The keeper was hindered by a deflection for our first.. but still a terrible error.. Drogba was imperious.

P1190402

The End.

1 comment:

Matthew Schnickens said...

I agree with you... but was over-ruled..