SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Friday 19 October 2007

YoYo @ NHAC 18/10/07

Met Shan around 10ish, and went to meet his friend.. I DO remember your name, I just don't want to butcher the spelling, but you were lovely. Went in pretty much instantaneously (for the first time ever), with the words "Do you have permission for that camera" ringing in my ears.. And on a reals, I played it down for large portions of the night.. But when I saw everyone else going on handy cam, I drawed for the piece and juxtaposed familiar faces with yet more familiar faces.. Kesi and Taya + friend (name = forgotten, or never knew - but also lovely) made special appearances - which went down very well with the male contingent in the place.

P1190009

Edit1
For followers of the Shan X Matt photography output, the previous efforts have been comedic, cartoony and down-right disabled - I was happy with this one.. Obviously I enjoyed myself more than the stonewall will lead you to believe - don't watch.

Edit2
Re-read the latter of the previous sentiment please.

P1190001

P1190005

P1190008

P1190012
After everyone had left, Shan reflected on the evenings emotion.

After YoYo, we went to Tottenham Court Road, for Curry sauce and chips (no visual!). Was a good one, with not a penny (tell a lie 50p) to my name too.. I owe who I owe.

Dirty Canvas @ Cargo tonight.. I'm there.. They will probably tell me not to use my camera as well, as is this current epidemic.. I probably still will, I probably won't get turfed.. If I do, I will probably take pictures.

Terry Tibbs, much love.

2 comments:

Matthew Schnickens said...

Yeah man, talk about 'foiled'!

Unknown said...

oh shit you were there that night!

j dot

www.ghettographer.wordpress.com