SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Monday 2 May 2011

Odd Future cause mayhem at Camden Crawl

For a group that have so much hype around them and had just played 3 shows in two countries in 72 hours (two in London and one in Amsterdam) I prepared myself for the worst, a half arsed, ego driven, brand endorsed playlist... how I was wrong. Tyler, Hodgy and Left Brain (and Syd on the buttons) caused havoc in Camden. Jumping from speaker stacks, fighting security and ripping through 8 tracks with more passion and enthusiasm than any band, group, or singer songwriter this side of Sick Of It All.

Head of security - "I know the manager and if I see him again i'm going to rip the c**t's head off." Here is some shots I got, I'll get off their dicks now.

RIMG0870

RIMG0884

RIMG0877

RIMG0832

RIMG0868

RIMG0899

See the rest here.

Here is a video of the show:


No comments: