SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Friday 9 September 2011

PIFF GANG - BOW DOWN

Featuring Don Silk, Phaze One, Super Dertie & Dutch Masta. Produced by Crankz. Directed by Johhnie Ford & Joey 2Bunn.



Im not even gonna lie, I've made the conscious effort up to today to try and stay away from Piff Gang's music. Making my own pre judgments that music would be shit. But I can't even front the beat on this particular track is messy, the flows are decent and my heads nodding which I guess all that really matters.

Piff Gang mixtape drops on the 23rd of September.

Loving bntl like a fat kid loves cake.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're joking surely.

Anonymous said...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Piff-Gang/213930561958268

Anonymous said...

Never let your girlfriend kick it with no rappers hahaha