SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Wednesday 14 March 2012

SECOND TO NONE - The day I started liking a cop

Couple weeks back extended family members, Second To None asked me to write a guest post for their blog. There was no theme, no restrictions, no guidelines what ever I wanted to write about, I could. So I decided to type some stuff up on Rick Ross.

photo1

Extract
"Admittedly I was now a bit curious as to what all the commotion was about, I guess I allowed curiosity get the better of me and I clicked on one of the video links. And I must say I wasn’t disappointed the track was actually amazing. Even if it was two actors and a French guy rapping about skipping bail, going on the run and various other aspects of life they only wished they once lived. I was thoroughly pleased. Was this the rick ross I had so adamantly denied for so long."

Read the rest of the blog over (here)


Loving bntl like a fat kid loves cake.

No comments: