SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Wednesday 7 May 2008

Summer 2008; Day 3.

So, today was the 3rd day of Summer.. I'm counting with such scrutiny because you know how our Summers can get cancelled at the last minute, so every sunny day I'm looking to document something, just so I have a reminder of the Summer of 2008, as short/long as it may be..

So today me and Gynelle journeyed to Kew Gardens with a humble picnic.. It costs £12 to get in that place you know and it's just a glorified greenhouse basically, or a crossover greenhouse with a National Trust property (you know them way.)

Anyway, got some good pictures in sweltering heat, and there's like a jungle area, which is distinctly Amazonian, in climate if nothing else... I'm not a flower photographer so you'll have to check Petrona Bowbells to see how it's meant to be done.. Anyway, my offerings -

DSC_7231
DSC_7276
Alien plant..
DSC_7292
DSC_7314
DSC_7349
Some installation made from wire.

Long live Summer!!

Hope you're all enjoying it.

1 comment:

Gynelle said...

Or become a member for a mere 33 quid and you can go all year for FREEEEE!!!