SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Thursday 6 October 2011

Theophilus London "LVRS of GOD"

Never really taken the time to check out Theophilus London's music. I remember coming across him when he did his first show over here a few years back, but I never really bought into him as a rapper as I'm not really a fan of these, new age self proclaiming "SWAG" rappers.
But saying that after watching this video put together by R + I Creative, I see this dude in a new light. I might just have to check out a few cuts from the mans previous mixtapes.

The power of a video eh ?


Theophilus London "LVRS of GOD" from R+I creative on Vimeo.


"LVRS OF GOD" is an intimate exploration of Theophilus London's chameleonic mind through his inspiration and iconography.

Captured by filmmakers Paul Rojanathara and Davis Johnson (Influencers, Pursuit Of Cool...) during his performances at the Brooklyn Museum and Williamsburg Music Hall in New York,
the short provides a revealing glimpse into early influences that shaped Theophilus London's ascension into a rising icon.

On another note who else hates that word "influencer" ?


Loving bntl like a fat kid loves cake.

No comments: