SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Friday 6 June 2008

Asda 16p Sausages Trial

People who know me will no I have a great love for all sorts of Meat, and my absolute favorite type being Pork.

so when I heard about this 16p sausage at Asda I had a big smile on my faceImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
I felt it my duty to go see how it was and how it faired against the great pork sausages iv eaten in my time.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


eating this

It brought me back to my first trip to Nigerian at age 11 my grandma (bless her sole) had kept a chicken as a pet for me for some time and when I arrived i was to kill it, and have it cooked for dinner.

how I still remember the taste 8 years, 8months, 5 days, 4 hours and 2seconds later. .
shit, eating that chicken that evening felt like I was eating a sky digital remote.


and munching this asda pork sausage wasn’t that munch different
its awful I tell you just awful . I swear down i might as well have bought "Tasty's" road side chicken and eaten the box and chip fork instead.

What ever you do, do not waste the 20p buy to sherberts instead from the corner shop.
It’s the worsis sausage I ever tasted in my life, Michael Jackson wouldn’t even feed this it to his monkey Tito.
I swear the the contact made between my tongue and the sausage sent ripples of displeasure right through to the back of my throat down to my toes and then to my brain which then sent signals to hands to clap myself in the back of the head for the purchase.

So let me sum up this sausage for you . .
if flava flav ever died and reincarnated as a piece of food . . he would be a Asda 2p sausage

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

loving bntl like fat kid loves cake.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL

Michael Jacksons chimp was called 'bubbles' not tito...thts his brother.

But nevertheless tht was quite hilarious, 16p sausages wt did u really expect my darlin lego, lol.

Super Noodle Rach said...

LOL you funny guy..i got kinda excited when I saw 16p 8-pack sausages but not so much now...!

@witts_bntl said...

"Michael Jacksons chimp was called 'bubbles' not tito...thts his brother."

i actually burst out laughing at my desk

Anonymous said...

16p wowowow
well done with ur merit today. haha was nice to meet you.
x

@misterlego said...

Winchester girl, it was a pleasure to meet you today as well . . . and thank you on my merit

ima make sure i see your face again some day soon . . . windrunner girl forever ! ! !

& LMAO
J'luuuuuuuuuuv, what would i do with out you ? ? ?

witalit said...

Sky Digi remote lol jokes! Yea man they aint real meat its crodile fat

Kevin Lanre said...

LOL...I SWEAR!

You're footing my hospital bill cause i've laughed so hard right now i think i may have burst something

:(

Anonymous said...

a guy writing about sausages trying to mock flavour flav.haahaa funnyy

Tunu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

ahahaha

Elijah said...

im disgusted

Anonymous said...

a post regarding pork! WASTE

Mr.Londoner said...

Eating dangerously cheap meat..

you're one brave man sir.. gotta respect that..

Leumas said...

haha mad funny Lego my Nigerian brother.

But when 8 sausages cost 16p something must be up. I wouldn't be suprised if something about it was up. Yoroba or Igbo?

Anonymous said...

oh my.. you actually ate it? and you lived to tell the tale. I love a bargain as much as the next person but I'll pass on the 2p pork.


(is that charlton asda I see?)

@misterlego said...

lol Leumas im yoroba famo
and
yes correct ella, that is charlton . . . asda