SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Friday 20 June 2008

Yesterday 11.20ish PM . .

my door
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

me with no key which i had left stupidly back at work.
note to all who try to wake up nigerian parents !
it's like trying to wake up dead elephants with no ears . .
FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE ! ! !
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

me given up and telling the original baker the news
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

hold tight my neighbours having to clocks (one metre a part) in there sitting room which tell wrong and different times . . the time was really 1 o'clock
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Apologies in advance to my future wife who ever you happen to be i will try my best but im sure i will forget your birthday, our wedding anniversary, our joint account card, your car keys and a lot more at some point during fruitful marriage.

loving bntl like a fat kid loves cake.

7 comments:

A. said...

Oh Lego, Lego, Lego.

How disappointed was I
when I saw no pleasant reply
to the myspace mail I left by.... 9?(I can't think of a rhyme for that)

You're definitely useless. You're lucky that your neighbour allowed you like that. Me personally, I would have told your forgetful ass to sleep in your back garden!

At least you are now safe and sound .

Adz.

Anonymous said...

Ahh man!
I just know my day is gonna be good when I wake up to a coffee, coco pops and a bit o' Lego action.
Too, too funny.

My neighbours would NEVER let me kip on their sofa.

Anonymous said...

LOL

My neighbours dont even know my name let alone let me come an kip on their sofa!

If I were u i wuda BANGED dwn the door...bt u were probably afraid of gettin beaten init, lol.

Unknown said...

Your neighbors are good peoples, i enjoy the 2 clocks!

sofi said...

ahhh hehe

@misterlego said...

adz woman forgive me im back . . .

j'luuuuuuuuv lol your a nutter, i was banging and shit . . . i even chucked rocks at there window . . . no reaction
. . . and u need to get at me woman its been a long time

s said...

omg!

HERES THE TRUTH!!!


SO, LEGO SENT ME THAT TEXT MESSAGE , HOWEVER PRIOR TO THIS HE INFORMS ME THAT THERE WERE 'BARE PROSSIES ABOUT'

SO, THE CONVERSATION WENT SOMETHING AS FOLLOWS....

'THERES BARE PROSSIES ABOUT... * SILENCE* I CANT FIND MY KEYS... GOTTA GO!!!''

then came the epic, 'locked out story'.

yea fucking right!