SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Sunday 15 June 2008

Bigger than Barry Beach party 2

Massive, From instant I got through the door the mayhem began. An already rammed beach side and a busy warehouse, I could hear some disgraceful bassline exciting the crowd on the beach so I ventured further. Too many familiar faces inside, I began snapping at an incredible rate.

Oneman smashed up the place with some big dubstep, camera a side it was T-Rex time!

P1080066

Passed from the beach to the warehouse, it wasn't as busy but still good vibes, key board antics from L-Vis livened things up.

P1070994

Lots of beachwear attire amongst the crowd...

P1070916

P1070960

P1080032

Tomb Crew follow and the crowd went insane, I'm not even joking. The devastation in front of the DJ Booth was close to war, even witnessing a scuffle break out because of the intense skanking, unfortunately I didn't get chance to document. One word and its "Excitable"

P1080136

P1080117

P1080200

3 o clock came and same Ed & Dom take to the warehouse, the usual bassline and garage tunes dragging a substantial crowd into a warehouse that hadn't really filled all night, some ridiculous reloads and overall a good set. Have to admit I had a bit of a skank to it considering bassline is definitely not my usual forte.

P1080287

P1080286

Few crowd & head shots:

P1070936

P1070933

P1080002

P1080041

P1080093

And I must give a shout to this girl repping Australia last night

P1080172



For the rest of the pix you need to click these two.

PT1 is here:




PT2 is here:



Shouts to Barry crew, The Size crew, Candy store, the regular heads.
Biggin' up the anonymous hater in advance.

Paix

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

good work Witts!
more pics of me next time yeah!?
last time I dress up all nice for you.
saaaaaaaaafe

witalit said...

Yea looked hype, dubstep does get people on one! all good though atmosphere is big..

Anonymous said...

beyond belief. I wish i coulda seen the fight! haha you couldnt see shit from inside that shed ..im mixing from infront the decks next time...

Anonymous said...

you missed my set. was fun fun. see you all next time.
Tayo