SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Sunday 28 September 2008

Film Review -Princess Mononoke

I've finally got my DVD collection back. And while I was checking none had been jacked by my little brother, while he was dvd-sitting I came across (another) favourite of mine...

pm1

Princess Mononoke is epic. Thats the word Harriet used to describe it when she leant it me awhile ago. There was no way i was having that. I said, 'how can a cartoon be epic', her only reply was 'watch it and give me a word that best describes it'.

EPIC!

The film follows a Warrior who has been struck down with a curse that only the Forset Spirit can cure him of. On his journey he meets and falls for the Forest Spirits leader, a girl by the name of Princess Mononoke. Who helps him accomplish his goal.

Look out for the giant wolves and listen out for a great soundtrack. It really is a magical flim.



If you come across any films by Studio Ghibli I recommend you buy buy buy.

1 comment:

Lo said...

big up. this film is huge.