SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Thursday 27 January 2011

BNTL for FHM

A few weeks ago FHM asked me to give them my summer picks for their Style Section. Seeing as i've not picked up their mag for about 10 years I didn't know what to go with.

Long time readers will have noticed that I love commenting on clothes, I most probably chat breeze but its an opinion i'm always going to express. Liked by the masses or not.

The feature went live today and you can view it HERE (peep for prices and stockists). These are my picks which you'll see me wearing this SS...

IMG_6196_copy

Unknown

gourmet

When FHM approached me I did put the word out for any recommendations. Big up everyone who got at me (you will remain anonymous)...

4175155

1253748748-15864300

Bmga1856bk_a_300

Ed%20Hardy%20Slippers%20Tiger%20White

WKD_Bottles_2008


craigDavid[2]

Safe to PL for the feature.

Find me on twitter @Olliedanger

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

do we have to pay tax for a craig david?

K. said...

£225 for a pair of shorts? wtf?? haha

Anonymous said...

TOO FUNY FAM !!!

WHERE'S DA GRIME MIXTAPES AT FAM

Anonymous said...

duck boots in summer? good luck star!