SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Wednesday 19 January 2011

With love from Japan

I asked my good friend aya to bring me back a book or a magazine from Japan before, as she went away on her travels and kindly she brought me back this book titled "school girl complex" I can't even front, I definitely wasn't ready for the books content.
IMG_5018

IMG_5027

IMG_5035

IMG_5029

IMG_5030

IMG_5020

IMG_5033

IMG_5034

IMG_5024

IMG_5031

There is a good 156 pages worth of this stuff, all of which I cannot lie I've gone through.
I guess this is what the guys over in japan are into.
(raises clenched fist) respect. Thanks AYA !

Loving bntl like a fat kid loves cake.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

they don't even put it in the niche / xxx section. it's at the front of the mainstream store.

Anonymous said...

wut.

Anonymous said...

proper wet wang stick

Anonymous said...

sloppy schlong goose

Anonymous said...

love me some fantasy rape flicks