SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Tuesday 29 November 2011

misterlego's Digest

Those who know me will be well aware I hold a special place in my heart for print media. With that said, here are a few magazines I've recently picked up and will be reading over the commencing weeks.
Shout out to my girl Sarah (panda) for bringing be back a few goodies from Korea.

Cracker Your Wardrobe
, Korean fashion magazine.


IMG_1030

IMG_1031

IMG_1034

IMG_1035

IMG_1037

JBOOK Men/ Women another Korean fashion magazine.


IMG_1020

IMG_1024

IMG_1025

IMG_1026

IMG_1028

i-D magazine, the latest issue shows that the British staple is slowly but surely returning to it's very best.


IMG_1038

This particular shoot with Jourdan Dunn is easily one of my favorites I've seen this year.


IMG_1039

IMG_1048

IMG_1044

Monocle Magazine, easily one of my favorite magazines ever. They simply have one of, if not the best media model across today's ever changing media field. Simply playing by their rules and not allowing anything to dictate their path.

Side note, If your not familiar with the new monocle 24 hour radio service please get to know. Far to much knowledge is dropped on a array of subjects and sectors within business, culture, design and a whole bunch of other stuff. It's extremely well curated listening content for today's times.

IMG_1049

IMG_1052

IMG_1050

Loving bntl like a fat kid loves cake.

No comments: