SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Thursday 10 May 2012

Reebok Classic Uk

A couple of weeks ago I sat down and complained to my brother in BNTL Nick Lewis about how Reebok had fallen off hard in the UK.

A fair enough complaint in my eyes, which came as a result of there being only 3 pairs of kicks available on the size website and months of failed attempts to track down a pair of gum soles Workouts or ice soled ones, you know the ones that Rick Ross be bursting the soles of with his body weight.


9530
 rbk_j92627_workout_mid_icce_wht_roy_01c12031220263327520
WorkoutMid-White-1725x1038

I even went to the extent of contacting the PR team (won't mention the agency) but they basically sent me from one person to another who eventually just aired me off.


But low and behold, yesterday to my surprise Reebok seemed to be making a push with their casual stuff again.
A fresh new twitter account and a website came to my attention.

I can only imagine this to be a push off the back of some of the activity that has been going on in the States under Swizz Beats' guidance (which to my surprise is not half as wack as I initially slated it to be)


Check out the site
here
And follow the Twitter here
 

Fingers crossed them icy sole bad boys hit shops over here. 


Loving bntl like a fat kid loves cake.

1 comment:

Mystery shopper said...

JD have gum sole workouts