SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Thursday 31 May 2012

Faze Miyake - Quick fire Q&A - Fives

Ahead of Faze Miyake's set at The Nest tomorrow night alongside Lil Silva, Elijah & Skilliam and many more I put together a quick fire Q&A with him in order to find out a little bit more about the Family Tree producer and DJ.

faze


5 facts about yourself:
I'm 22 years old, Born in East London, Support Tottenham Hotspurs, My initials are the same as my producer name (FM), I make most of my music in my bedroom

5 producers that you rate at the moment:
Splurt Diablo, Teddy Music, Preditah, Rude Kid, Sir Spyro,

5 of your all-time favourite grime instrumentals:
Silencer - World War 4 VIP
Rebound X - Spaceship
Musical Mobb - Pulse X
Dizzee Rascal - Wheel
Wiley - Eskimo

5 things you love about London:
Easy to get around Always places to go/stuff going on Good for shopping The music scene The community

5 things you can’t live without:
My iPhone, My iMac, My speakers, Energy drinks, Money,

Faze Miyake has also got a forthcoming instrumental CD set for release at some point during the next few months that will feature a number of his recent productions that have been getting heavy rotation on radio from the likes of Logan Sama, Sir Spyro, Spooky and Maximum.



Event Page & Tickets

Faze Miyake - Twitter

Faze Miyake - Soundcloud

No comments: