SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Monday 14 May 2012

Lovebox Jukebox #22 - Jon Rust & Reecha

Standard Place residents Jon Rust & Reecha put together this deepa mix to promote the up and coming Lovebox Festival, taking place June 15-17 in East London's Victoria Park . 
In addition to this, they also did a cheeky Q&A which you can check out HERE. Enjoy.



Tracklist:

Mel'isa Morgan - Don't You Know - MAW Remix 

James Mason - Night Gruv 

Black By Birth -ft Ronykx - Get It Right (Vocal) 

The Adventures of Daniel Lite Starring Lorraine Chambers - I Want You Love (Clonk Dub) 
R.I.P. Productions - The Player 
SE62 - I Will Never Forget My 730ED 
Victor Suarez - Set Me Free 
Phlash - Revolution = Solution 
Milton Jackson - Ghosts In My Machine 
Terrence Parker & Claude Young Jr - Untitled 
Underground Solution - Tonight (The Only One) 
Pepe Braddock - Life


THIS SATURDAY:

No comments: