SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Tuesday 24 January 2012

Canya Reial - Beat

If MF DOOM had a illegitimate love child located in France, who produced beats his name would be, Canya Reial.

I came across this guy on Friday night and ever since I been mad hyped on his stuff. Listening and looking at Canya's material, its pretty easy to come to the conclusion his pretty much a carbon copy of DOOM. But I can honestly say "I ain't mad at dude".
Anybody whose been a solid fan of MF DOOM over the years especially the Special Herbs series, will love Canya's Reial's work. Check out vol 2 and 4 of his, Special Weedz series.






So mc's around town, get to selecting there's like 6 mixtapes with 17 tracks or more on each one, with straight solid instrumentals dating back all the the way to 2008.
Thank me later . . .

Check out the catalogue (HERE)



Loving bntl like a fat kid loves cake.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good find mang. serially.