SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Thursday 12 January 2012

Christopher Amfo

Everybody's friend Chris Amfo-Okoampah, recently had the pleasure of being interviewed for Topman GENERATION - issue 2. For those not familiar with T.G it's basically a a online magazine curated by Topman covering a wide array of modern day pop culture.

Screen shot 2012-01-12 at 19.32.10

Topman GENERATION: How and when did you first get into styling?
Chris Amfo-Okoampah: I guess it all came about by being in photoshoots but as a model. Not with an agency or anything, but I was more of a quirky street cast, and I’ve always had an interest in fashion of course. So I guess from being involved in photoshoots I wanted to have my own input, not just as a model, and actually be the one who does the clothes as well and create an image. So that came round the time I was around eighteen and I was working at A Bathing Ape, through there I got to meet a lot of interesting people, editors, stylists and photographers. I guess through working with them and modelling and stuff when it came to me wanting do things it all came quite organically.


To check out the article just (click)


side note: If anyone over at Topman happens to read this, that layout you have for the mag is absolutely piss poor and confusing. Sort it out please.

Loving bntl like a fat kid loves cake.

No comments: